Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 7: Live For The Day by Natural Incense

This week I have only a single song for you. The good news is that it is one of the greatest songs I have ever heard and I think you will like it too. It is called Live For The Day by a Santa Cruz band called Natural Incense. This song is an incredible acoustic sound paired with a message that I really think resonates in today's society. This message of living for the day, or carpe diem if you will is extremely important in a society that is so focused on progression and the future. All we really need to do is slow down and appreciate all that we have in the present. Musically speaking, the song is not much, with two guitars and soft lyrics, yet it is still powerful. I recommend this song to anyone especially those who have something to gain from the message within it's lyrics. 5 of 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment