Monday, November 1, 2010

Whats Inside Counts by Clear Conscience

Chances are, you have never heard of Clear Conscience before. Why? I don't know because they rock. So here's what you're going to do... Go buy, download, or do whatever it takes to get a hold of their music. My favorite album: Whats Inside Counts. Songs like Island Feeling, Straight Line, or Remedy will instantly become your most listened to. These songs have the greatest laid back, relaxing kind of feel that you need after a long day of work or school. If you have that urge to listen to a little reggae rap style too, Bloods Gonna Run is a solid song if your in the mood. So go buy the album (not a bad cover to look at) pop it in after a hard day of work and relax knowing you've got a Clear Conscience. 4 of 5 Stars

1 comment:

  1. Very very interesting! I don't know much about Reggae music, but I really like it when I hear it. The vibe is very cool, and it makes me just want to groove to it. I'm always up for listening to new things, and I will definitely check these songs out.

    awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete